Visa and Entry

Visa and Entry

We will be happy to help you with all questions regarding visas and entry into Germany. This includes:


  • Choosing the right University of Music
  • Registration for the entrance examination at a German-speaking University of Music
  • Application at a German Embassy


Qing Liu-Weiberlenn

Qing Liu-Weiberlenn is your contact person for visa issues. She grew up in China, studied English and has lived in Germany for twelve years. She knows the difficulties of obtaining a visa from her own experience and has helped many Chinese applicants to find a place to study in Germany.

She will be in direct and close contact with you until you receive your visa.


First, you must register for the entrance examination at a German-speaking music college. This can be done from China. Once you have received confirmation of your appointment from the conservatory, you can apply for a three-month visa at an embassy. Now you can enter Germany and take an entrance exam. If you have received a place to study, you can apply for a visa again.

Language lessons

We will be happy to advise you on questions regarding the required German language skills, the choice of a suitable language school, the appropriate language course and on questions regarding the German test. Qing Liu-Weiberlenn is also your contact person here and will advise you individually.